The body fluid that is sent out during childbirth, Lochia, is a mixture of mucus, blood, and tissue from the uterus as it grows and starts to mend. The majority of women experience postpartum bleeding for several weeks, however the worst bleeding typically ceases in 1-2 weeks.
Due to the increased risk of infection, the majority of medical professionals advise against using menstrual cups or tampons after giving birth. In order to manage postpartum bleeding without aggravating a person's rips or stitches, maternity pads are a safer alternative. The best sanitary pads after delivery in India are listed in this article along with buying advice. We also offer advice on how to choose the best pads.
Top 8 Best Maternity Pads After Delivery in India
It is recommended to look for postpartum bleeding solutions that are fragrance-free and offer more extensive coverage. When reviewing items, we gave careful consideration to the design, price, absorbency, sizes, and materials. Here are the top postpartum bleeding pads to help you heal.
1. Pee Safe Maternity Pads
Best Sanitary Pads After Delivery in India
Pee Safe Maternity PadsBuy From Amazon
Pee Safe Maternity Pads are specifically designed with quick absorption technology and effectively absorb up to 750ml of liquids, whether from a bladder leak or any other unanticipated situation. The extra-soft top layer of the 480mm-wide maternity pad is nice to the skin. Not only does it absorb odors, but it also retains and prevents its spread. These pads have comfortable elastic sides and a leak barrier to keep you dry all day.
The ergonomic shape promotes airflow and reduces moisture accumulation.
- Pack Of 8
- Absorbs Up To 750ML Fluid
- Extra Soft Surface With Elastic Sides
- Locks odor
- Best Suited for Urinary Inconsistency & Heavy Flow
2. Kotex Overnight Panties -Period wear for Sanitary Protection
Best Cotton Soft Maternity Pads After Delivery in India
Kotex Overnight Period PantiesBuy From Amazon
The well-known sanitary product company Kotex has introduced the new, ground-breaking Kotex overnight underwear with 360 degree anti-leakage protection, keeping you worry-free in any sleeping position during the whole night. Additionally, its lengthy absorbent core's flexible 3D shape prevents leakage from the front, back, and sides. It fits you like a panty and combines a sanitary napkin and a panty in one comfortable cotton piece.
- Pack of 4
- 360 degree coverage
- Cottony soft material
- Long absorbent core with flexible 3D design
- Anti leak protection
3. Abena Maternity Pads for Women
Best Sanitary Pads After Delivery in India
Abena Maternity Pads for WomenBuy From Amazon
The extra-wide back of these pregnancy pads absorbs light to heavy flows to keep you dry all day. The odor control system offers a leak barrier for the best postpartum care. The pads offer extremely comfortable coverage with high levels of leakage protection. Overall, these maternity pads from Abena are the greatest option to make your post-pregnancy hassle-free.
- Super Absorption
- Soft Disposable Pads for After-Delivery
- Pack of 14
- Quick absorption
- Extra wide
- Odor protection
- Air Plus technology
4. NewMom Dynamic Maternity Pads
Best Maternity Pads With Pack of 20
NewMom Dynamic Maternity PadsBuy From Amazon
These pads' extra-soft and non-irritating material offers total comfort. When compared to regular pads, the high SAP concentration is specifically designed to prevent rewetting and leaking and provide a dry perineal area. The rapid absorption of enormous amounts of fluid by Super Absorbent Polymer, which transforms it into a gel-like substance, ensures maximal absorbance even during days of heavy blood loss.
- Unscented pads
- Super Absorbent Polymer layer
- Impressive Packaging
- Non-irritating material
6. Sirona Natural Ultra Soft Maternity Sanitary Pads
Best Maternity Pads in XXXL Size
Sirona Natural Ultra Soft Maternity Sanitary PadsBuy From Amazon
These ecologically friendly pads are developed with a better design to manage excessive flow during travel or overnight flow, postpartum bleeding, bladder incontinence or discharge. These are ideal for new mothers, female travelers, or just overnight use because they are incredibly comfortable on the skin. The surface feels soft and like cotton; it doesn't itch or give you a rash.
- Suitable for extremely heavy flow
- XXXL size
- Non-woven fabric
- Odor lock technology
7. EverEve Ultra Absorbent, Heavy Flow Disposable
Best Maternity Pads for Postpartum Use
EverEve Ultra Absorbent, Heavy Flow DisposableBuy From Amazon
The unique everlock technology used in the creation of the pads provides 360-degree all-around protection to stop front, back, or side leakage.
Micro-beads that are four times as absorbent as sanitary napkins rapidly lock overflow. It provides a panty-like fit and combines a sanitary napkin and a panty in one. They are made out of lightweight, breathable materials that feel like cotton. They come in a bag of 10 and are disposable.
- Overnight protection
- 360 Degree Protection
- Ideal for postpartum use
- Available in M-L sizes
- 10 Panties
8. Whisper Bindazzz Nights Pads For Women
Best Pads or New Mom Comes in Pack of 20 Pads
Whisper Bindazzz Nights Pads For WomenBuy From Amazon
These unscented, cotton-like sanitary pads come in a bag of 20. These pads have a broader back and a 75% longer length, which keeps leaks from all sides. You don't have to worry about leaks or stains if you use it all night. These pregnancy pads' dual action gel, which retains moisture and eliminates odor, and DRI weave top cover, which absorbs quickly, are its most alluring qualities.
- Ensures 0% leaks all night long
- XXX-Large size
- Locks wetness and neutralizes odor
- DRI weave top cover
- One of the Best pads after delivery in India
How to Choose Best Pads after Delivery in India
- Absorbency: Especially in the beginning, postpartum flow is often heavier than period flow. Ensure, your pad must have good absorbency skills.
- Pain management: For some people, childbirth can lead to swelling, pain, and the need for sutures. Some women might favor pregnancy pads with cooling therapy or other calming qualities.
- Materials: People might want an environmentally friendly pad made of sustainable and organic materials.
- Reusable vs. disposable: Some people might prefer throwing away pads and panties than washing them. For environmental reasons, some people might favor reusable products. So, you can opt according to your needs.
- Stability: People ought to opt for pads that won't leak and will stay in place. Winged pads might provide more security.
- Softness: People should pick a pad that won't hurt their groin area.