Olive oil is mainly extracted from olives. It is a little green-colored fruit that grows on the tree Olea europaea, meaning "European olive", which is abundantly found in Spain, Italy, and South France. It is a rich content of mono-saturated fats, vitamin E, and antioxidants, which are good for heart health and help to repair skin damages. Moreover, it is safe for massage, including babies as it is free from all allergic elements. Because not all olive oils are pure, ensure you grab 100% safe and best olive oil for baby massage.
Note: Ensure to do a patch test before regular use. Each baby is different from others, so is their skin. Baby's skin may react differently to extra virgin ingredients, especially when they have sensitive skin.
Overview of DiSano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Olive oil is very useful for health. It is advisable to use olive oil in cooking, dressing, body massage, etc. Few brands are counted to produce decent olive oil and DiSano is one of them. Being the perfect balance of fruity and spicy touch, it is the healthiest choice for all. This healthy oil is extracted by stringent cold extraction processing of high-quality olives.
While grinding olive paste, the temperature is strictly maintained below 27˚ Celsius, which ensures its flavor and aroma, with all its health benefits intact. This extra virgin olive oil has a pleasant subtle aroma, good taste, and beautiful golden shade.
Moreover, it is good to use on the skin, especially on baby skin. Regular massage with olive oil can smooth the very dry skin. Plus, it improves the skin tone. It is safe and highly recommended olive oil for baby skin and hair. A daily olive oil massage for babies can improve their hair growth. This extra virgin olive oil is an excellent choice for a baby with sensitive skin too.
If you are grieving with dandruff and split ends issues, grab it and do daily massage. If you use DiSano extra virgin olive oil on your wet hair, you'll be amazed by the results. Despite beauty treatments, this oil is best suited for salad dressing, flavoring, Mediterranean cuisines, chutneys, and hummus. The oil offers endless benefits; users with weight management goals can choose this healthy cooking oil. It will help them stick to their weights.
Disano Extra Virgin Olive Oil Packaging
DiSano extra virgin olive oil comes in a transparent thick plastic bottle, which is the right way of storing oil. It is available in 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, and 1L bottles. The bottle has all the ingredients listed, proper usage of this oil, and how it should be applied. Plastic bottles may appeal to those consumers who are not interested in taking risks of falls or drops. Thick material helps in protecting the therapeutic and aromatic properties of the extra virgin olive oil. The best part about packaging is its reusable, recyclable packaging and the bottle is travel-friendly.
One liter bottle is available at 695 INR, and it's a good quantity for the price. As per its positive reviews, this oil is worth the price. Try it at least once, if you haven't tried it yet on your baby.
Each edible, beauty product and baby product have an expiry date. The expiry date may vary depending on the type of olive oil. The DiSano Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes in its purest form. Thus it has a shorter life than the other olive oil types. The shelf life of DiSano Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 24 months.
Benefits of Virgin Olive Oil
Olive oil massage has many benefits on baby’s skin and hair. Some of these are:
- Olive oil is beneficial for a baby's brain development.
- Olive oil contains mono-saturated fats that help in gaining weight, especially for premature babies.
- For a baby's overall growth, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, and antioxidants are essential, which are present in high amounts in organic olive oil.
- Natural olive oil prevents fungal infections and lice in the baby's scalp.
- Olive oil is quite beneficial to improve hair quality, texture, prevent dry scalp in babies.
- The best olive oil for baby massage can also help treat stubborn dandruff in kids.
- It is also very effective in eliminating cradle caps.
- Constipation and colic are common issues in babies and kids. To remove constipation and gas issues, warm the natural olive oil and rub it on the baby's tummy gently. A delicate massage can calm your baby.
- Natural and organic olive oil for baby massage also cures diaper rashes and redness in babies.
- An olive oil massage for babies is helpful to strengthen their muscles and joints,
- Baby lips tend to crack easily without proper care. You can use olive oil to make tiny lips supple and pink. However, avoid using excess oil on the baby's face.
Side Effects of Virgin Olive Oil
Olive oil is generally safe and well-tolerated, but there are some conditions when the use of olive oil on the skin is a flat-out no-go. Have a look at a few of them.
- For babies with very delicate or sensitive, eczema-prone skin, olive oil can incur further damage to the skin barrier.
- Overuse of olive oil may cause nausea sometimes.
- Skin irritation with redness is a common clue that oil doesn't suit your baby's skin.
- Olive oil is viable to clog the skin pores and lead to irritation. Because it is heavy in texture and doesn't absorb into the skin easily.
- Due to its greasy form, it traps dirt and dead skin, which evokes the formation of blackheads on the face.
- Avoid pouring olive oil into the baby’s nose, ears to clean them.
In nutshell, olive oil is an excellent option and holds proven benefits in lightening the skin complexion, blemishes, and other skin discoloration. But there are two sides to every coin. We can't override these concerns sides when it comes to our baby.
How to Use Olive Oil for Baby’s Massage
The proper way to give olive oil massage for babies is its diluted form. Mix olive oil with an equal amount of water in a jar. This diluted oil is now converted into the safest form to use to massage your baby.
Pour a little oil in your hands and rub it until it warms up. Now start massaging her feet and legs in a circular motion. Move up to her chest, arms, and massage her gently. Apply the same process to massage her upper back and buttocks. Refill your palm with oil if you see the dry spot is uncovered. After 15 to 20 minutes of massaging, use lukewarm water to clean. Clean thoroughly to avoid any residue rashes.
Buy Best Olive Oil for Baby Massage
Choosing the best massage oil for a baby is a brainy and time-consuming task for all parents. DiSano is the best olive oil for baby massage especially most beneficial during winter time for the baby's skin. DiSano extra virgin olive oil is free from chemicals, it is completely safe to use on the delicate skin of the baby.
After vital research, it is stated that olive oil is beneficial to strengthen a baby's joints and muscles as long as you take precautions. This apart, it can be consumed by preparing varieties of cuisines. It is safe to be consumed in raw or cooked form. Though olive oil is a superfood, it is highly advised to consume it in moderation or as per the instructions printed on the bottle. For more information on DiSano extra virgin olive oil, you can visit the link we have shared.